The following checklist indicates all of the necessary steps required to complete the enrollment process for your child. Please be sure to complete the steps in order and do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions along the way.
Download and complete the application form.
Submit application form to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following documents:
Photocopy of child’s passport, birth certificate or ID
- Updated vaccination record
- Recent picture
- Reference from the Financial Department of the previous school showing a satisfactory payment history
- Students PreK grade through 1st grade: Results from Hearing and Vision Tests
- Students 1st grade and above: transcript showing the student’s last two years of schooling
- Students 1st grade and above: teacher recommendation from current teacher
- Reports of results from any special academic, psychological, standardized test or other assessments
- Photocopy of parent’s passport or ID
Schedule a day for your student to visit the school. During that visit, your student will be tested. On this day the parents will also be interviewed by members of the Admissions Committee.
The Committee will review the paperwork and the test results and call you about admissions.
The Admissions office will notify the family. If the student was admitted, the parent or legal guardian will come to school and sign an enrollment agreement and will proceed to pay the corresponding fees.
Tuition costs for the 2021-2022 school year
Half-year payment has a 5% discount and yearly payment has a 10% discount.
A $1000 entrance fee per family is charged for 1st-year enrollment
(once, not refundable).
Discount for 3rd and 4th children: 20%
VIDEOCHAT WITH US!
This post is also available in: Spanish